THE 44TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL TRUMPET GUILD CONFERENCE
THE HYATT REGENCY • MIAMI, FLORIDA • 07.09.19–07.13.19
Do I have to register for the conference on line?
No, you may pre-register by mail, email or fax using the pdf of the registration form available on the conference web site.
Can I register more than one person on line?
On line registration will only accommodate one person and their partner at the same address per transaction. You will need to do a second transaction to register a second person.
How can I register my group?
A group registration form is available on the conference web site for prelude groups or others wishing to register several people at one time.
Can I register when I get to the conference?
Yes, you may, but please pre-register if at all possible. This helps us prepare for the correct number of attendees and allows us to assemble your registration packet ahead of time, which saves you time at check-in.
What can I attend for free?
Orchestral Excerpts Competition
Military Band Excerpts Competition
Youth Competitions (not youth day events)
Festival of Trumpets
Who qualifies for Partner Rate registration?
The Partner rate is only for NON-trumpet playing spouse or partner. All trumpet players should pay regular rates.
- Full Conference Partner Must be accompanying a full conference registration.
- Daily Partner Must be accompanied by either a daily registrant or be attending for the day as the companion of a full conference registrant.
- Youth Day Parent 1 parent/chaperone may accompany each Youth Day registrant for free. The parent/chaperone will need to register and to obtain a name badge. Additional parents need to pay the daily rate.
Can I buy tickets for single events?
Only evening concerts are available for separate purchase. Attendance at events during the day requires a registration name badge.
Evening Concert Ticket Information
Evening concerts are included with full conference and daily registrations, including Youth Day, but not Exhibits Only. Separate tickets should be purchased for those wishing to attend only the concerts. Tickets for specific concerts may be purchased on the conference web site, at the on-site registration desk or at the door. Tickets purchased through the web site may be picked up at the on-site registration desk or at the ticket sales table at the concert. Note that most days there are two evening concerts. Each require separate tickets.
- Each concert: Adults $20 per concert Students $10 per concert
- Two Concert Package (same day): Adults $30; Students $15.
What is an Exhibits Only registration?
As the name implies, Exhibits Only registration allows access only to the exhibits areas. Exhibits only registrations do not enable access to any other conference events. Evening concert tickets are not included with Exhibits only registrations, but may be purchased separately.
- Wed, Thurs & Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sat 9:00am – 2:00pm
What is the refund policy?
- 100% refund for requests received before May 1st.
- May 1st – July 1st, 2019 Purchase cost less $60 admin fee.
- No refunds after July 1st, 2019.
- Refund requests should be made by email to email@example.com or by phone 563-676-2435
- Please include name of registrant, items to be refunded, payment method, and payment date.